Care Manager Services
Care Manager Services
Servicure is a one-stop comprehensive Senior Citizen Care Services Provider. Our objective is to bring the best of services to you thereby ensuring you stay healthy, happy, and live with self-confidence.
Who are Care Managers?
An individual who develops individualised care plans for patients after evaluating their requirements is known as a care manager. Care Managers frequently communicate with a variety of medical professionals to effectively coordinate their recommendations into a patient’s overall health plan.
An at-home trained care manager service offers comprehensive support. The everyday needs of a person in need are taken care of by trained attendants, sometimes referred to as caregivers and care attendants. They assist with personal hygiene, movement, food, light housework, and grooming. They are also trained to check overall health by routinely taking vital signs including blood pressure and heart rate.
Servicure is a one-stop comprehensive senior citizen care service provider. Our elder care manager’s main objective is to bring the best of services to you thereby ensuring you stay healthy, and happy and live with self-confidence.
- You receive tender care for the patient at home from our managers.
- Our members are well-trained, and their histories have been investigated.
- We match you with a care manager who speaks a language you are familiar with because we are the preferred homecare provider for top hospitals.
- We’re reasonably priced, trustworthy, and available.
How Will Care Managers Support You?
When someone is in need, our home healthcare managers assist them while they are at ease in their own homes. They can help with oral medication, mobility, nutrition, personal cleanliness, and other things in addition to other things. Depending on your requirements, you can hire a caretaker for either 12 or 24 hours.
Types of in Home Senior Care by Care Managers:
- Listed below are the care management services that Servicure provides. Know more about the best care managers in Kolkata.
- Personal grooming, bathing, toileting, and hygiene tasks
- Mobility and transfers
- Medication reminders and monitoring
- Light housekeeping, meal planning, and meal preparation
- Shopping and errands
- Tour Assistance (extra charges may be applicable)
We are the Stop For Elderly Personal Care & Needs
We offer an all-inclusive assortment of home care services specially tailored to suit the diverse needs of senior citizens in Kolkata. Our hospice staff include trained doctors, trained nurses, attendants and even people who specialize in rehabilitation. It is our mission to help those who have found themselves in a difficult or lonely situation by supplying them with specialized care so that they can live their normal lives independently. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!