Home Safety & Security
Home Safety & Security Services
There are some safety precautions that are universal, though, such making sure that surfaces are level and nonslip, installing grab bars where they are needed, and having the ability to call for assistance nearby and easily accessible.
One of our focus areas is finding ways to make older family members’ homes, safer and more liveable. We offer home safety services as part of our aged care in the home program to make the home more geriatric-friendly and emergency-ready. Among the most crucial elderly home safety measures are home safety audits and the installation of smart sensors.
What are the Home Safety & Security Services we provide?
Our Home Safety & Security Services include:
- Detection of fall
- 24×7 surveillance and safeguarding
- Remote monitoring and checking your elders
- Home safety audit and installation
- Control access to limited people
- Eliminates risk of fall items from home
- Prepare a list of emergency numbers visible and accessible
- Remove fire hazards from home